Our clinic is located at -
12 Norfolk Rd South Brisbane
Car parking is available to the rear of the building.
We are open from Monday through to Saturday.
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopaths most closely resemble bio-mechanists, or body mechanics. As such, we look at the way you move.
We seek out problems in your body’s movement and then apply hands-on techniques like stretching, mobilisation or in some cases manipulation to improve the movement. This might mean finding that a tight muscle in the back of your leg is causing the pelvis to not be able to tip forward... Read more
What do we treat?
- Neck pain and neck related headaches or migraine
- Back pain and Sciatica
- Sports injuries
- Some digestive problems (*More specifc details here)
- Pregnancy related back pain and supporting the musculoskeletal changes that occur during pregnancy, post-partum pain
- Ergonomic/work related postural pain
- Generalised aches and pains
- Arthritic pain
Initial consultations are between 40-60 min and involve taking a comprehensive medical history and viewing of any medical reports.
An examination of the body, assessing muscles and joints for quality and range of movement, will occur in order to determine any abnormal patterns of movement that your body is enduring. Following this will be a discussion about whether your condition is suitable for... Read more